eViridis Asset Manager is an enterprise software solution for managing, optimizing and tracking company assets from acquisition to decommissioning. It combines the inventory, contractual, financial and risk management processes in a fully integrated solution to manage the overall life cycle of assets helping inform better tactical and strategic decision making related to asset spending.
eViridis Asset Manager is an investment that provides substantial and measurable benefits by helping companies meet their short, medium, and long-term financial goals by providing the information and insight needed to optimize asset utilization to maximize ROI.
Core Features & Capabilities
Dynamic Asset Database
Our asset database has been designed to capture all necessary information required to help manage your company’s assets in the most cost-effective way possible. The database has a powerful drag and drop data interface that allows data from multiple, disparate sources to be easily mapped into the database for a seamless import of data.
- Customizable data fields
- Network Device Discovery (Network Enabled Devices)
- Barcode Scanning App
- Configuration Database Management
Comprehensive Asset Lifecyle Management
Manage and track all your assets in a single solution seamlessly tracking assets from acquisition to disposal. All pertinent events are captured by the system: purchase order, receipt, deployment, maintenance and decommissioning providing a detailed record of each asset across its lifecycle.
- Full lifecycle tracking of hardware and software assets
- Track software licenses assigned to hardware
- Software licenses discovery, usage and reassignment
- Multi-hierarchical tracking of asset location
Smart Streamlined Workflows
The eViridis workflow engine allows system administrators to create dynamic workflows to support all business processes related to Asset Management including: Procurement, Inventory, Vendor, Contract, Risk, and Financial Management.
- Drag and drop workflow setup based on existing process steps
- Set approval gates for any step in the lifecycle workflow
- Create product profiles that can be aligned to specific workflows
- Automated Action-Driven Alerts
Transforms the overwhelming amount of data available within the asset database into insightful decision-making metrics, charts and graphs that provide management with the information needed to make both tactical and strategic decisions that result in cost savings and maximized ROI on assets.
- Realtime analytics
- Informative dashboards and customizable reports
- Identification opportunities for asset utilization optimization
- Compliance and Risk Management alerts
Secure Multi-Platform Application
eViridis Asset Manager is designed as a multi-platform web application allowing users to access asset records securely on demand. Highlighted features include:
- Cloud based solution
- Friendly Web User Interface
- Expansive API Library
- Comprehensive Governance (Permission and User Accessibility)